10.4.12

the new circle

Posted in another desk, another circle, another peers.

My first week was as depressing as i imagine before. You know-the monday mode. Monday mode which happened EVERY DAY, well, mostly everyday.

Right in time when i need spare time the most, to figure out something, planning something, and execute it smoothly. I don't have such thing.

Anyway, long story short, i think i can handle the job, maybe because my ex boss in my previous office is, well, frankly speaking, can shout like a wolf, and destroy everything -doorknob and wooden desk- . So i can stand all those yells, just because, i am used to it. And i don't really care about the workload, i once work with 5 computers and 3 keyboards, so i can handle one, hopefully.

but..

i can't handle my morning mood. Imagine a 7-8 regular working hours - I barely have my beauty sleep ha-ha! and i have to wake up at errrr 5 AM everyday, which is very challenging.

I need friends who wake me up everyday, or i'll unconsciously wake up at 8 !

Good night! :*

No comments: