2.12.09

hi december

Bye Desk!


Hi December,

It's almost a year since i publish my post in mybusylittlebrain.
Things have changed.
I have to leave my desk, which i hate every Monday.
I thought it gonna be easy, to leave something that you don't really love and care.

But sure i'll miss my boyfriend there, my super loyal, who taught me everything, who knows everything. Who's which never complain. Bye my Bloomberg, i wish i could bring you home.
I'm sorry for not taking care of you very well. But at least, i didn't pour coffee on your keyboard. :). I have to let you stay there with your new girlfriend, Natalie. I bet she'll treat you good, honey.

By Mr Bloomie, will miss ya!


And i'm sure i'm gonna miss my buddy there. My 32 year old sloppy friend who taught me how to deal with the clients. My personal driver who drive me to travel pool in the middle of the night so i can se my boyfriend in Bandung every week. My petty cash if i ran out of cash. And a friend to share food with, a friend who need me to calculate her ovulation period, and make sure she'll making a babylove after that. (i know i know)

Bye Sloppy Friend!


I know i still have 2 weeks to go. I will maximize everything before i turn my finance world into politics.
and please, i deserve want THAT BONUS you all gonna get on March !!

2 comments:

HaryAkid said...

There's a wisdom that might make you feel better about THAT BONUS issue which says : something you want might kill you! Try to figure out something you need.. Feelin' better now? No? Well, I guess THAT BONUS is what you need then. Haha..

busylittlebrain said...

akitttttttt my former bankers friend has just got the $$$$$hiiiittttttt....