20.11.09

Fairy dust where r u?

One day in 2003:

Someone gave me a 'magic' necklace from Santa Barbara as a gift. A tube necklace contained with 'magic fairy dust' with a little paper in it to write down what your dream, so that the dust can work its magic and fulfill it.

I know it's too superstitious, IT WAS JUST FOR FUN.

I write down  3 wishes:
1. Pass SPMB
2. Pass HI Unpar
3. Be a Diplomat

It was fun to know that one little silly thing can put your dream come true. I once write in a little piece of paper of what i dreamt of, and wore that necklace. FYI, i'm only 17, what do u expect? 


One day in the late November:

I don't know where the necklace is. I do believe in God , not a silly Magic Dust. It is strangely beautiful to know that my dream is coming to an end. The day has come , it's not only a dream now. I have it all, i passed it all. I fulfill everything. Remind me of that silly magic dust.

Now i'm in my way to be on of Junior Diplomats. I believe in every sign that universe gave me, in every little thing they lead my way, just like August in August Rush. I feel the Universe works its magic in every little step i did. It's God's magic i should be thanked of.

Now i wish i could find my magic dust, to write down that amongst all the things i write, i want to have a Perfect family, a love life that never end, i want to be a great mother and wife someday. I forgot to put that on back then. 

Oh, and i forgot to write down "Louboutin" on that list. crap.



1 comment:

HaryAkid said...

Gw merinding ya baca notes yg ini..