26.7.12

You're the best, my dear Cuti

Dear Cuti,

Andai semua orang tahu, untuk dapat cuti 21 hari kerja itu, pengorbanan dan rayuan ke Kabag Umumnya membutuhkan bantuan seorang pihak ke tiga yang lebih pandai merayu.

I love you, cuti.

I love you because this is not a privilege that everyone can get, i have to be married first. I enjoy my time washing dirty laundry, endless ironing, watching America's Next Top Model (*spoiler*which is not too American-ish because UK model's Sophie is the winner), waiting for my Husband at our apartment, shopping with my friends -whenever i feel like i have to go shopping, i'll just go- and another Stepford Wives' life: perfect beyond belief.


I know it'll be over soon before i even realize it. I know everything has an end, and so are you. 
So, just to make it clear, before our breakup - i can imagine, i will be the one who suffer the broken heart, not you- , Please consider me as one of your best friend, i'd never shut my door for you.


So, Goodbye, Cuti. See you in a bit!


xx


P.S : Cuti, please bring me back the old days, when things are easier, give me time to rejuvenate my social life. Your short presence is not enough for a payback, need more of you to have more fun, just like old days :D 












No comments: