26.10.11

Presolution

What a week! what a month!! what a year!!!

JRENGGGG. 26th of October. If i may, can i shout? it's only 2 month before the end of the year. LOVE this! i can't wait for next year!


You know that sometimes, i sit in front of my office desk, doing nothing but contemplating? What have you done, Karina? i never have a new year resolutions, but i always learn from what i've done. So let's see how far...

1) EAT.





I've reviewed almost all Red Velvet in Jakarta. Out of the sudden, it became a hype food, along with macaron, my other half. Por que? Never know. I've attended cooking class, made an opera cake, making a chocolate truffle, learned some baking tips by Laura's channel in Youtube, (trying to) make a macaron, made some traditional food, and enjoy every kind of food. I even ate lamb *puehhhh*, duck *yuck*, chicken skin *hoekk*, and liver *faint*.

2) PRAY.


I am enlightened.  That's the only thing that i could say in a public blog.

3) LOVE.

I am loved. That's the only thing that i could describe in a public blog.


My friend said this today: Then, don't blog if you don't wanna share, K!

PS: some things are better left unsaid, friend! << this should be my (first) new year resolution

No comments: