18.10.10

I love the way you lie

I seriously take this things seriously.

I hate the way you lie. The Quality of being honest is the quality of a man. The quality of a man defines the quality of your life, and the quality of your life will bring your life to the pointed top of mountain.

at the certain point of my life, anything could happen. and i don't deserve a lie.

White lie is not a justification, so does fashionably late. There's no such thing as fashionably late, it's just late. There's no such things as white lies, it's just a lie. You got a big present, wrapped with the finest gold and super fine ribbon, and you found a spoiled fish inside.

Does the finest wrapping still remarkable?

To the left, to the left, i'll find another man in a second.

Loves and kisses,
K

1 comment:

Syarif Maulana said...

galau bisa menjadikan tulisan bagus jadi dalam lima menit.